[Freeswitch-users] Intercept taking too long

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 14:51:46 MSD 2011

On 26/07/11 15:07, Frank Rosengart wrote:
> On 07/26/2011 02:09 PM, Alex Crow wrote:
>
>> I have set up a system with 6 snom 370s and FS and I'm seeing a long
>> delay (up to 3 seconds) when trying to do a pickup using the BLF.
> We are using Snom 360 with 7.3.30, FS from git around mid of june. The
> manual pickup with **<extension>  is prompt, no delay.
>
> Do you have the delay an manual pickup, too?
>
> How does your uuid-to-pickup database lookup look like?
>

> Frank
>

> PS: I'm still stuck with the BLF thing: busy (LED on) works, but not
> blinking (monitored ext is ringing) - there is no notify sent to the phones.

Frank,

I know if "Peer to Peer Call Completion" in Advanced menu on the Snom is
enabled, this stops BLF working properly. Must be disabled.

Also if "Publish Presence" in Advance is disabled I had issues with the
BLF stopping working after a rereg, so I left that and "Publish Presence
on Bootup" in the identity page enabled.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)