[Freeswitch-users] PRI Line Configuration

Ryan V ryan at kaevee.com
Tue Dec 6 06:52:05 MSK 2011

Hi,

I am trying to configure Sangoma A101DE card with Bharati Airtel (India)
PRI Line.

Here is the output of "wanrouter status"

Devices currently active:
    wanpipe1
Wanpipe Config:

Device name | Protocol Map | Adapter  | IRQ | Slot/IO | If's | CLK | Baud
rate |
wanpipe1    | N/A          | A101/1D/A102/2D/4/4D/8| 16  | 4       | 1    |
N/A | 0         |

Wanrouter Status:

Device name | Protocol | Station | Status        |
wanpipe1    | AFT TE1  | N/A     | Connected     |

I have configured the card with following settings.

Clock = Normal
SwitchType = EuroISDN/ETSI
Signalling = PRI NET
Dialplan Context = Public
DTMF Detection = Yes
Hardware Fax Detection = No

Freeswitch recognized the card and here is the output of ftdm list

+OK
span: 1 (wp1)
type: Sangoma (ISDN)
physical_status: ok
signaling_status: UP
chan_count: 31
dialplan: XML
context: public
dial_regex:
fail_dial_regex:
hold_music:
analog_options: none

I am stuck here. I don't receive any incoming calls and get a busy message
when we dial our main DID no.

Please tell me where I am going wrong?

Thanks,

Ryan.