[Freeswitch-users] NAT traversal, NDLB-force-rport per user?

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:40:42 MSK 2011

Hi,

To help some UA for NAT I need set

<variable name="sip-force-contact" value="NDLB-connectile-dysfunction"/>

<param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="true"/>

in user profile,however looks like the NDLB-force-rport doesn't work in a per user way, when I set in profile settings it works.

1) So questions is, is it possible to make it work a per-user way? I don't to do the risk to set it on a profile for all users.

2) Also, another question, looks both params fails to work when FS is behind kamailio(maybe opensips), my settings is:

kamailio at the front listening at 5060 and forward anything to 5070 - the FS internal profile

        rewriteport("5070");
        route(RELAY);
        exit;

I'm not a kamailio guru, any possible way to make it work behind kamailio? Or should there some equivalent module/params in kamailio for this behavior?

Thanks.

--
About: http://about.me/dujinfang
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com