[Freeswitch-users] Server IP Address

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 02:25:29 PDT 2010

I tested connecting on an iPhone using Bria, from Counterpath. I tried
a different IP and it gave me the 408 message. I then tried the IP I
originally thought it was suppose to be and now it's saying that I
have the username and password incorrect. I am using 1000 and 1234
(respectively), am I wrong? I so, how can I set this up?