[Freeswitch-users] Server IP Address

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:49:59 PDT 2010

I tested connecting on an iPhone using Bria, from Counterpath. I tried
a different IP and it gave me the 408 message. I then tried the IP I
originally thought it was suppose to be and now it's saying that I
have the username and password incorrect. I am using 1000 and 1234
(respectively), am I wrong? I so, how can I set this up?

peter

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Jeffrey Leung <curriegrad2004 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Are you using a distro like Trixswitch or FusionPBX? If not, check
> your firewall settings and make sure that both ports 5080 is open on
> the external side and port 5060 on the internal side, both UDP.
>
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 4:49 PM, mazilo <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > Peter Schrock wrote:
> >> I am curious, how does one find their Server
> >> IP Address?
> > Can you access the FS server physically? If so, then login into the
> server
> > and do [i]ifconfig[/i] (unix/linux) or [i]ipconfig[/i] (windows) to find
> out
> > the IP Address of the computer.
> >
> > -----
> > don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to
> men,
> > but not when used together.
> > --

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be
afraid of their people." -V-