[Freeswitch-users] Server IP Address

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 02:10:34 PDT 2010

Looks like I have the right IP Address, so I am assuming it's an issue
with the port.
I am working with OS X 10.6.4, should I do this on the computer or
should I do this on the router? If on the router, what's the port
range?
I managed to do a port scan and found 5080 is open, but I couldn't
find anything on 5060.
Is there a difference on how you enable your ports when it comes to
internal vs external? Where would I find info on how to set that up?
Thanks again for your help.

Peter