[Freeswitch-users] distributor in LCR

Octavio Duarte xduvox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:57:31 PDT 2010

Hello
Here is my problem, i have a several gateways and each one of them gw has a
different calls' capacity  but the same rate , what i wanna do is to use
something like mod distributor to be able to distribute call among gw´s
according it's capacity, i dont want to full each gateway to send calls to
another empty.
In LCR module i read that i can use random to get different order, but that
is not what i need! i see that i can add custom sql but  i wanted to know if
there is something already done!
Finally   I dont see the way to use mod limit and distributor together

i am really new on FS but i seems to be an amazing project!

Thank in advance for you help and time!
Best Regards from Mexico