[Freeswitch-users] Using fifo_orbit_announce For On-hook Agent

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:03:36 PDT 2010

You right, I was going to use the fifo_orbit_announce to play personal
greeting for each of agents that registered to just one FIFO. Then I've
found the same old thread in this list which recommended to use
bridge_pre_execute_aleg_app in dialstring for this purpose, so this well
done.

FYI my other thread about getting access to bridged session, also relates to
this issue. With using of bridge_pre_execute_aleg_app variable, I launch a
lua script which by getting uuid of other session plays personal greeting
and some other things. This is the place I've asked about the preferred
method of obtaining uuid of other session.

appreciate
-- afshin