[Freeswitch-users] Question about SIP security

Tony Graziano tgraziano at myitdepartment.net
Thu Jul 29 14:38:52 PDT 2010

Does it have published SRV records? If so did you look to see if it was
sipvicous? What is the UA?

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Mike van Lammeren <mike at van.lammeren.net>wrote:

> I'm running FreeSWITCH version 1.0.6 on a box that is live on the internet,
> but is not yet in use by us. Over the last 48 hours, someone from an IP in
> China has been connected to our server. We observed about 36 Kbps of UDP
> traffic. According to the cdr-csv logs, it looks like they were sequentially
> dialing extension numbers. They were not able to get any calls through to
> termination, due to the nature of our system.
>
> I'm reasonably certain that I removed all the default accounts.
>
> What should I be looking for?
>
> Mike van Lammeren

======================
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: tgraziano at voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.984.8431

Email: tgraziano at myitdepartment.net

Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: helpdesk at voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.984.8427

Helpdesk Contract Customers:
http://www.myitdepartment.net/gethelp/

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.