[Freeswitch-users] Question about SIP security

Mike van Lammeren mike at van.lammeren.net
Thu Jul 29 14:21:25 PDT 2010

I'm running FreeSWITCH version 1.0.6 on a box that is live on the internet,
but is not yet in use by us. Over the last 48 hours, someone from an IP in
China has been connected to our server. We observed about 36 Kbps of UDP
traffic. According to the cdr-csv logs, it looks like they were sequentially
dialing extension numbers. They were not able to get any calls through to
termination, due to the nature of our system.

I'm reasonably certain that I removed all the default accounts.

What should I be looking for?

Mike van Lammeren