[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_cpp:910 object is not initalized

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:09:53 PDT 2010

Anthony,

Thanks for the reply. Point about C vs managed well taken.

Can you explain this line though:

>> Also there is loder documentation that won't die that suggests to create
a session the session originate rather than just feeding a dial string to
the constructor and checking if its ready on the following line.

I have read it a couple of times but I am not following.

Thanks

Phil