[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_cpp:910 object is not initalized

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:42:48 PDT 2010

sorry, I was on my phone.

"older" documentation that has been long deprecated teaches people to do:

. or -> depending on the language for method separators

foo = new Session(); then foo.originate(dialstr);

the right way is

foo = new Session(dialstr, inbound_session);

inbound_session is optional.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/