[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_cpp:910 object is not initalized

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:53:30 PDT 2010

Its probably cases where the call setup didn't work.
Be careful of how much you bring into your script because doing so will move
some of the burden handled by efficient c code into the heavy wrapped higher
level code.

Fyi, you can use the regular group confirm to execute an app which could be
a managed app in place of the dtmf check.  Dgroup_confirm_key=exec
group_confirm_file=<app> <args>

Also there is loder documentation that won't die that suggests to create a
session the session originate rather than just feeding a dial string to the
constructor and checking if its ready on the following line.