[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch+Siemens A580IP

Nick G nick at hkcradio.com
Fri Jul 9 09:31:17 PDT 2010

Greetings.
     I have a bit of a problem with placing outgoing calls with my
Siemens on my freeswitch PBX, which seems to have to do with the way it
handles sending a ring signal to someone on the call.  Instead of the
method used by other PBX's, it seems to send audio back, rather than
being content to let my sip device take care of sending me the ring
signal.  Consequently, it has a hard time negotiating media when someone
actually picks up the call.  Can I fix this?  If so, how?
Thanks,
Nick