[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch CPU usage

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Mon Aug 23 05:25:58 PDT 2010

Is this also the case for the recommended CentOS / RHEL?  Do you still have
to resort to having your own UDP implementation to max out Eth Card
limitation?

In the past, I have found a limitation on Linux, that the eth driver is
single-threaded.  So, I couldn't push beyond 50K pps on a Intel Quad E5504
HP machine through 1 ethernet card.

Regards
HASSAN