[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk to Freeswitch

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Mon Aug 9 11:16:52 PDT 2010

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could please give me a shove in the right
direction concerning some "translations".

I've got some dial plan examples for a vendor's handset that are created for
Asterisk. Naturally, we use FreeSwitch.

Any "dial plan translation" pages to be found?

I found the Rosetta Stone on the FS site. Very comprehensive, but I didn't
see things for the commands in my examples (i.e, Asterisk's Pickup = FS
command X)

I'll figure it out but wondered if someone else had already been down this
road.

Regards,

Mike G.

P.S. Nice new FS book, by the way. Got our copy last week, very instructive
and a good read to boot.