[Freeswitch-users] FS performance under windows

Jeff Lenk jlenk at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 1 07:24:51 PDT 2009

Have you gotten past the problems with pthread-win32 on 64 bit? you will need
the trunk version of that library if not because the released version has
problems with 64bit.

There are some other simple compilation problems I assume you may have
already got past? If not see http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSBUILD-147
for a reference. That bug is basically waiting for pthread-win32 to release
their next version.

What other kinds of problems are you having?