[Freeswitch-users] FS performance under windows

Gerry Hull gerry at pstn2.net
Wed Sep 2 12:32:32 PDT 2009

I have a production application where I use FS as part of small, custom ACD
solution, with about 80 incoming DIDs and 4 agent positions.  It's been
deployed for about 4 months now, and was in beta long before that...  So
far, excellent perfomrance on Windows 2003 server, 32-bit, with 4GB of
memory.   It's certainly not a heavy load, but it proves the stabiliy and
versitility of the platform.

Brian said it best -- there is just not many of us on Windows.  However, I
DEEPLY appreciate the support of the FS dev team, and hope they will
continue to support Windows.

BTW, if I were to build a high-volume app, I'd do it on CentOS also.

Gerry