[Freeswitch-users] SRTP Encryption

NOx-WHV enno.egbert at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:40:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

i have a problem using SRTP Encrytion. All intern calls are SRTP encrypted.
Some of my Gateway don´t support SRTP encryption.

In my dialplan I now set the sip_secure_media to false.

<action application="set" data="sip_secure_media=false"/>

It works. But is there any chance to encrypt the call on one side and use a
unencrypted call on the other side of the freeswitch?

Phone -->(SRTP)--> Freeswitch -->(RTP)--> Gateway

Thanks for help

NOx