[Freeswitch-users] Precompiled Windows Binaries

Jeff Lenk jlenk at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 3 06:48:34 PST 2009

Hi Dave,

These are supported by "Carlos Talbot" . They also include Freepbx v3

Just as you said freeswitch-1.0.4.exe is the tagged release and
freeswitch.exe is a newer svn snapshot.

There should be no problems installing the new version allthough best to
just try and see!

Not sure why the newest one is from October 7th.

Jeff