[Freeswitch-users] Thin Client VOIP setup?

Addison Martin freeswitch at servercorps.com
Fri Feb 27 09:41:59 PST 2009

With a little bit of scripting + web programming, click to call is
readily available with FreeSWITCH.  Check out call.php in scripts/
under the freeswitch source directory. The code in that php file can
be rolled into your CRM.   You'll then need to set a variable based on
the user's login that is his/her extension.  When he clicks the link,
the script will dial the user that clicked, and the number he clicked,
and connect the two together.

Hope this helps.

nik