[Freeswitch-users] Seeking opinion on shared disk space

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 7 18:34:52 PST 2009

Whats wrong with NFS?

As long as you put a reasonable disk subsystem you'll be fine... GFS sucks
for voice anyway... It can take several seconds to get a lock...

No matter what you use, you have to remember that you *MUST* have a cluster
aware file system, simply mounting the same iscsi or SAN LUN on 2 different
boxes running ext3 won't work since things aren't guaranteed to be flushed
until a sync is called