[Freeswitch-users] Loopback and bypass_media

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:17:39 PDT 2009

Hi Rupa,

What about my suggestion above introduce a "api_after_bridge" event
that fires when the switch_ivr_uuid_bridge() bridges to the two sofia
channels that Mathieu mentioned?

Is that suggestion just way off the mark? If possible that would allow
me to move forward - although I agree that supporting groupings of
carriers is would be the most elegant solution.

Let me know if I am just talking rubbish re the api_after_bridge" event.

Thanks!

Phillip Jones