[Freeswitch-users] Loopback and bypass_media

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:53:30 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I created a feature request to cover this issue:

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSCORE-422 - The ability to support
Call FollowMe (or Call Blast) and multiple termination carriers -
without Loopback

If anybody wants comment on its merits and/or make the request clearer
- that would be great.

Thanks for every bodies help on this.

Phillip Jones