[Freeswitch-users] VoiceXML

mszlazak mszlazak at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 19:39:10 PDT 2009

Well if it's for marketing reasons then maybe that's why FS should do it.
After all, the idea is to get people to try something. Plus it is fast in
making up a dialogue so someone can quickly test if this will work for what
they want.

In a previous post, Steve said many don't use it but Voxeo Forums do have
posts daily on vxml. Maybe it's the first-timers getting their feet wet.