[Freeswitch-users] Default config changes

Jeremy Kiffiak jeremy at truesolutions.ca
Mon Sep 29 16:11:04 PDT 2008

Brian,

For those of us who would like to check out the changes but who don't
inherently know how to "check it out" would you mind giving some
simple step-by-step instructions?  Much appreciated.

Additionally, do you know of an OS X (Leopard) softphone that will let
me test out TLS and SRTP?  Thank you.

Jeremy