[Freeswitch-users] Default config changes

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Sep 28 18:44:45 PDT 2008

FreeSWITCHers,

	I have been working to make the default configuration multi-domain
aware.  So please check it out.  I have made a few more changes that
were recommended by the community and added some documentation into
the config and some warnings that shouldn't be ignored!  ;)

The 9999 extensions no longer plays the bong tone.  It plays a file
saying "this call has been secured" and it only does so if TLS and
SRTP are active.  Before it would do it only on SRTP which wasn't
really secure in my opinion since you just sent the crypto key in
plain text only milliseconds before.

Please check it out and let me know if you find any bugs or have input
for additions.

/b