[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr revival (or new module maybe)

regs at kinetix.gr regs at kinetix.gr
Thu Oct 30 05:43:41 PDT 2008

I'll try some tests with various combinations first and then decide
what's best.

I have to say that I was astonished to find out that freeswitch had so
many event handlers from the very beginning.
However it would be great if freeswitch had the options for extra
functionality (auto log rotation, db cdrs etc)
so that it meets the peculiarities of every different project. That
would make a big difference compared to
other softswitch solutions where the lack of such features prohibits
people from using them (especially in
the carrier grade level). User feedback (and wish lists) is the key for
the success of an open source (or not)
project...

Thank you all for your replies. You' ve been very helpful.