[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH in latin america countries

Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira egghunt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 12:27:30 PDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Santiago Gimenez Ocano
<sxntixgo at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm native speaker and I know that my english isn't quite good. As far I can
> see there are two issues here:
>
> 1. Having people that can support in spanish
>
> 2. Splitting the community
>
> Even thogh there is the slang problem, I think that the support given by
> Brian, Anth, Mike, Norm, etc is excellent and I don't know if anyone how
> speaks spanish can do as same as they do.

No, their support is the best we could get, none spanish nor
portuguese speaker could achieve that now. At least none known.

> Also, I think is better for the project to have one direction and having
> only one support chat is important to achive this.
>
> On top of this, what would happend if somebody else wants to have a chat
> room in his/her own language?
>
> It's possible to have people supporting in other languages in #freeswitch?

I think we can go more objective in this thread: do you guys think
it's a better idea to drop the spanish/portuguese channel and think
about it when it's actually needed ? The feedback about the idea of
having #freeswitch-la was bad... and I, of course, don't want to split
anything here. :)