[Freeswitch-users] Sofia - calling through gateway - duplicate RTP port in SDP

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Apr 20 07:21:50 PDT 2008

Can you provide a bit more detail?  I can only guess what or how
you're trying to use it.

How are you trying to call a registered user?  It's perfectly OK to
receive media from two different IP's on the same port but I smell a
bug but more so a usage case we haven't tested.

Provide the sip trace and the console log on pastebin and reply with
the urls.

/b