[Freeswitch-users] Sofia - calling through gateway - duplicate RTP port in SDP

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun Apr 20 03:42:42 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I have came into troubles with calling from localy registered user
through Sofia gateway:

FreeSWITCH offers the same RTP port in SDP to both call legs and thus
I'm without audio and FreeSWITCH kills the call after a while with cause
MEDIA_TIMEOUT (this is not really valid cause, because media goes to
FreeSWITCH from both legs, but to the same port :-)

When I make call between localy registered users, everything looks good.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, so any clue is very
appreciated :-)

BTW: I have both FreeSWITCH console log and pcap dump if someone
interested. And, of course, can supply any other required informations
about calls.

Thanks in advance, best regards

kokoska.rokoska