[Freeswitch-users] timeline

Cosimo Alfarano kalfa at bononia.it
Sat Jan 27 06:51:19 PST 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 13:27 , Michael Jerris wrote:
> lab and test it for your needs.  We most definitely need more feedback
> from the user community as to what they experience to make this
> decision.

Hi All,
  last time I checked the dev-status, there wasn't a way to
authenticate clients against SIP/Sofia module, it was a TODO.

I'd like to give it a try, bridging gtalk and sip on a public box
(not production one, but publicly accessible), and then bridge FS to
Asterisk via authenticated SIP/IAX.

What I would like to do is make FS the public 'concentrator' for the
Internet and having a PBX (or maybe more than one) behind for
internal use. But I'd like to have at least sofia auth to give it a
try in a good environment.

thanks,
	c.
--