[Freeswitch-users] timeline

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jan 19 04:27:26 PST 2007

The simple answer to that is when you determine it is ready.  We will
not do a formal release until we have addressed core api stability and
documentation more completely, but I urge you to put freeswitch in your
lab and test it for your needs.  We most definitely need more feedback
from the user community as to what they experience to make this
decision.  I will take on building a proper release requirements list
that will dictate the things necessary for us to mark a release.

Mike