[Freeswitch-docs] New Channel Variables Section

Ryan Harris ryharris at airmail.cc
Tue Feb 6 14:23:18 UTC 2018

Hi list,

I've finished polishing the new Channel Variables section. I'll continue
doing passes to make sure everything is okay.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/_Channel+Variables

A few things:

1. The new Channel Variables page has a child tree called Channel
Variables Catalog that then has each variable category page. I'm not
sure this is optimal UX. Maybe it's better to have the Channel Variables
Catalog at the same level as the Channel Variables page. The fewer the
clicks to get to this kind of information, the better. Thoughts?

2. Should I move forward with with the alphabetical list of variables?
It would probably go great on the Channel Variables Catalog.

3. There is a mod_fifo variables that I have somewhat completed. Should
I put this on the mod_fifo page?

ry