[Freeswitch-docs] Old internal links

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Apr 6 20:39:29 UTC 2018

Yes, Ryan Harris was very active earlier in the year writing scripts to do some cleanup.

The thing about these old links is that in some cases the new page has a different name or has been subdivided or combined with other pages. Iā€™m not sure how to address that.

When I edit a page I check the links to see if any need updating, but that is obviously a very slow process.

Bote