[Freeswitch-docs] Installation from source instructions

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:48:10 MSK 2016

On 18 February 2016 at 13:50, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:
> I’m still concerned that Confluence provides incomplete instructions for
> compiling from source. This is the way I always build it so that I can make
> some minor changes before compiling.

I personally would appreciate any efforts to make the build from
source docs more accurate and up-to-date. I understand that grabbing
the FS repos is a great way to get going on freeswitch, but it's not
practical all the time. For example, if you want to build on anything
other than Debian, you will need to compile from src.

Perhaps in the new docs, emphasis could be put on when you modify the
modules.conf, and advise it's good practice to save it or version
control it.

Thanks!

--
-------