[Freeswitch-docs] Channel variables page

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Jun 14 03:15:53 MSD 2015

Yes, there are even comments in a lot of the examples and narratives that
were written on the wiki that note that "this only applies after revision
xyz" which becomes quickly dated. If it is documented, then it must apply to
whatever code you can get now, so such notes don't have much value to me.

There are rare cases where modules are abandoned because nobody came forward
to maintain them, but that is a special case that doesn't apply here.

***

Are "Channel Variables" and "Variables" two distinct pages or are they the
same page formatted differently? I was complaining about that yesterday when
I saw it, but if they are both good pages then I will shutup :-)

Thanks!

Bote