[Freeswitch-docs] Channel variables page

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:16:14 MSD 2015

here I started to work on variables, and also adding some missing explanations:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7766277

Question -- is there a way to order the children differently than just
by alphabet?

> Are "Channel Variables" and "Variables" two distinct pages or are they the
> same page formatted differently? I was complaining about that yesterday when
> I saw it, but if they are both good pages then I will shutup :-)

those are two distinct pages, the first one explains how variables are
used in general, and then it lists some specific variables and repeats
the content of "Variales" page. As soon as I get the catalog of
variables to a usable state, I will remove duplicates. I think also
the page titles need to be a bit different, like "Channel variables
explained" or something.