[Freeswitch-docs] Channel variables page

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 02:33:46 MSD 2015

ha, there are actually two pages, "Channel Variables" and "Variables"
with some overlapping information.

Another question -- "Last Revised" information in Variables contains
some really old SVN revisions. I guess this whole revision information
is obsolete, and one can easily find it with git commands if needed. I
propose to delete that from confluence.