[Freeswitch-docs] Developer Docs

Areski areski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:18:19 MSK 2015

Great job!
Yes I did mark this page as "TO BE DELETED", as to my opinion installing
Git should not be covered by our FS confluence, plus this page
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Tips+for+using+Git
already points to the official documentation on installing Git.

I don't have permission to delete it, so Brian/Bote if you can delete it
and agree please go ahead.

Kind regards,
/Areski

----