[Freeswitch-docs] Developer Docs

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Jan 6 18:04:17 MSK 2015

OK, I have deleted the pages that Humberto marked to be deleted. Not to worry, Confluence holds them in a trash bin in case of incorrect deletion so they could be recovered if necessary.

I didn't read very carefully last night about the request to delete; it is amazing what a cup of coffee can do!

Thanks!

Bote