[Freeswitch-docs] Inconsistency in mod_dptools pages

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 01:25:28 MSK 2015

hi,

If you look at the children list of
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools
you see that there are two ways of naming the pages:

1. By command name, like "detect_speech"
2. Long space-delimited name, like "mod_dptools: Dialplan Tools record session"

What is the correct way of naming and linking pages? I guess it's #1,
but I'm new to this Confluence, so I better follow some common
standard.

Also,
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/record
has a broken link to "record_session" -- I guess I can modify it to
refer to the Confluence page, as soon as the first question is
resolved, right?

cheers,
stan