[Freeswitch-dev] mirror to GitHub?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Dec 18 16:46:38 UTC 2017

I don’t see any value in adding a GitHub mirror.  Stash already has the capabilities that you would get from GitHub and allows for better workflow for the core development team, a GitHub mirror would just be another place we would have to monitor for bug reports and patches, that adds overhead to us but no value.