[Freeswitch-dev] BSD Maintainers needed...

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Feb 12 17:05:16 MSK 2014

Can you modify this patch to use proper ifdefs and configure checks where necessary to work well with all platforms and throw it up on jira for review.  As for the openssl, you should encourage netbsd to update, there are serious security issues addressed in newer versions and we need the features, worse case scenario you could build your own.

Mike