[Freeswitch-dev] BSD Maintainers needed...

Michael Taylor | Omniscient michael at omniscient.com.au
Thu Feb 13 04:04:36 MSK 2014

Mike,

 > Can you modify this patch to use proper ifdefs and configure checks where necessary to work well
 > with all platforms and throw it up on jira for review.

Yes, I will do.  I posted the diff more as an indication of how much (or little in this case) was
needed to get a successful build.

 > As for the openssl, ... you could build your own

Yes, I can easily install openssl via pkgsrc at version 1.0.1f

I will have two installations in
   /usr/bin,include,lib
and
   /usr/pkg/bin,include,lib
respectively.

But, how do I then get the freeswitch build the /usr/pkg installation rather than the /usr?

Michael.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org