[Freeswitch-dev] Call relaying (ISDN <> Freeswitch <> ISDN)

Markus Müller freeswitchdev at priv.de
Sun Sep 8 04:41:30 MSD 2013

Hi Stanislav Sinyagin,

what you mean is the "overlap dialing" feature, this is already
implemented and working in freetdm. It waits some seconds after the last
number and then dials.

====>> This is not what I am searching for ! This is also not what I am
talking about ! Please accept this and make sure how the reality is
before saying that I am telling wrong things.

I am searching what I worte, if you believe or not. ISDN in germany
currently works this way, and yes, there is a "completeness" of numbers
which is interactively determined by sending each key through the ISDN
network and getting back when a destination has been found.

Regards,
Markus Mueller