[Freeswitch-dev] Call relaying (ISDN <> Freeswitch <> ISDN)

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 03:05:13 MSD 2013

I guess there's no such ting as "complete number", but a simple interdigit timeout. If you stop dialing and don't enter digits for 10 seconds, it automatically places the call.

So, you need a gateway which supports such an interdigit timeout. In theory, you can implement that with an external script in FreeSWITCH. On practice, needs testing and a proof of concept.