[Freeswitch-dev] Call relaying (ISDN <> Freeswitch <> ISDN)

Markus Müller freeswitchdev at priv.de
Sun Sep 8 00:08:08 MSD 2013

Hi all,
> hi Markus,
> how do you determine if it's a complete number? Do you expect the
> outgoing ISDN channel to tell you that?
Sorry that I don't have all details; I am not as familary as I want to
with the ISDN protocols. But I know that each number goes one by one to
the outgoing ISDN and then outgoint ISDN tells you back when you have
reached a destination. If needed I can make a log when I have my Siemens
Hipath placed behind my Freeswitch in NT mode; there you can see the
numbers comming one by one.

> I also wonder what happens if you attach an ISDN-SIP gateway, like
> Patton. Will you have a new SIP message (which?) on every dialed digit?
Normaly all the products do the "overlap dialing" crap, as mentioned in
my first email. I don't know for sure but I think there is no
alternative, especially if you make only SIP and not ISDN.

No comments about my design suggestion?

Regards,
Markus