[Freeswitch-dev] simultaneous interpretation conference system

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 13 03:20:34 MSK 2013

Hello Jamie,

I think you're on the right track with the 'relate' setting for members.
That will allow you to control who hears whom. I'm not aware of anyone who
has done anything quite like this but I'm sure that if you can keep track
of which 'mode' each conference member puts himself in then you could have
a program to control everything.

If you are looking at a DIY project then come join us in #freeswitch on
irc.freenode.net and we'll talk in realtime. There are a few telephone
geeks in there. :)

If you'd like professional assistance you can always email
support at freeswitch.org and they can help you with scope, pricing, etc.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael S Collins