[Freeswitch-dev] simultaneous interpretation conference system

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 13 20:24:30 MSK 2013

Oh, I forgot to mention: regarding DTMFs, you'll need to modify the
conference profile not to use whatever keys you want the callers to use.
Just remove them from the profile. (See
conf/autoload_configs/conference.conf.xml where there's all sorts of key
bindings like 0=mute/unmute)

You could listen for DTMF events, but most likely you'll need to set
verbose_events to true so that you get all the event headers, not just the
pre-selected ones. I like to use fs_cli for tinkering with events so that I
can see what's going on. Check out the /events and /filter commands. Also
see chapter 4 of the FreeSWITCH Cookbook.

-MC

--
Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz